Monday, August 4, 2014

Kaylee's Birthday

Kaylee's birthday was on Thursday! She's now 4 years old. Sometimes I think about how she's 4 now and go "Wait, when did that happen?" and other times I think "You're only four? Haven't you been around forever now?" Haha! Interesting how that works.


She's a funny girl, cracks us up all the time. She's still an AWESOME big sister to Ben - of course, she does the usual pushing/hitting/grabbing/tattle-telling that any sibling does, but she really watches out for him and you can tell she really cares about him. She loves animals, reading books with Mom or Dad, dressing up, building with Duplo's, being outside, helping Mom or Dad do almost anything, and watching movies.



She's a very happy to have an Elsa dress.  She practically lives in dresses. We had a little Frozen party for her - nothing fancy, because we don't know enough little girls to go all-out. Maybe some birthday we will though!


Here is her birthday cake I made. My cakes are NEVER up to my expectations, but it turned out cute at least. I always have these grand ideas that....sort of turn out....





I think she had a great day, and we're so happy she's part of our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment