Friday, October 25, 2013

Mummy cupcakes!

We're headed to our ward Halloween party tonight, and they asked us to all bring some cupcakes for the cupcake walk. I'm not really posting this so much to show off my cupcakes, because...well, I don't think they're that great, but I wanted to show a cool trick I discovered for transporting cupcakes. I don't exactly want one of those fancy cupcake holder thingys, I mean, I would hardly ever use it and it would just take up room in my kitchen. I suppose it would be great for people who bring cupcakes places ALL THE TIME. But I don't.

So I came up with this! Use strips of paper towel or napkin, about 6"x1". Put one in each hole in the cupcake pan, and put the cupcakes over the paper. Like this:


Then cover loosely with plastic wrap, and when it's time to get them out, it's easy to grab the ends of the paper and pull out the cupcake without touching the frosting. Easy as pie, and it doesn't require any special boxes or materials. Yay!

Here's my favorite mummy.

Isn't he just adooooorable??

No comments:

Post a Comment