Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Aquarium Visit

On Monday, we all went to the aquarium downtown, along with Will's dad and sister, and her family. It was fun! I wasn't sure about it because I'm not a huge fan of zoos and the like (I find them a bit tedious I guess) but I had fun with the kids. We got there a few minutes before everyone else, so we took a little walk and looked for a good place to take a picture of the Denver skyline. It didn't go so well finding a great spot, but it was a fun walk anyway. Someday I'll find just the right place...








So here is a bit of a photo dump from our adventure. Sorry a lot of the pictures from the aquarium are a bit grainy - a place full of water, glass, and sensitive fish is not the best place for flash pictures, so I had to make do with what little light there was (not to mention wiggly kids - tough combo there). Also, getting any pictures of the kid's faces was difficult, they were kind of mesmerized by the fish. Which I didn't mind at all.


















After the aquarium, we went out to eat at a little Mexican place close by, and after that we headed home to work on our landscaping. This is the "before" picture.


We've only done a little bit (like taken out a bush or two) but we have big plans. They're going to take a while, so don't get too anxious to see it. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Kaylee really looks like you!!! She also looks so grown up. Wish we could see you guys.

    ReplyDelete