Tuesday, May 13, 2014

My current decorating dilemma.



What color to paint the door? Black, light teal (not the turquoise that is slapped on there, much much lighter), something else? I refuse to do white, I want to do something fun. My living room colors are, or will be, teal and yellow. Eventually the blue couches will be swapped with lighter, smaller furniture, but that won't happen for a while. The door is probably going to have some sort of sheer curtain on it, too...

PS Isn't my drum shade chandelier awesome? It's a hundred times better than the old glass thing we had.


2 comments:

  1. I would do light teal, or even yellow! So pretty and fun. And yes, your light is so much better. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't that be so fun?? I'm just scared :) Which I should not be, it's only a door after all. Thank you! I love how it looks.

      Delete