Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Kitty!

So...we went to PetSmart the other day and saw a WHOLE bunch of adorable little kittens that just came in from a shelter where they were about to be euthanized. Or at least, that's what they made it sound like.

We got kitten hungry. We love Luna soooo much that we decided we needed another kitty.


Meet Lily. She's 3 months old, very lovable and a lot of fun. Also, very sharp claws. She enjoys climbing up my legs, sleeping in my sweatshirt hood, and attacking everything.


She especially likes "helping" me with my craft projects.


She gets along with Luna great, but we had to separate them on Sunday because we noticed a funny patch of skin on Lily, and I took her to the vet on Monday to get it checked out...and it's ringworm! Joy joy. Luckily not a big deal, it's just sad that we can't play with her as much yet. It should clear up pretty quickly, it's already looking better after only a day with the medication.

We are very excited to have her, she's a sweet little kitty and I'm pretty sure we're going to love having her around.

I think I will be a crazy cat lady when I grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment