Thursday, August 15, 2013

Our new home!!


We're slowly but surely getting moved into our new home. Last Saturday we hired movers to get everything from our storage unit and move it to our house, including the piano, the freezer, and the fridge. The piano was the real reason we hired them, but they were able to do it all in around 2 hours, so with a decent price it was WELL worth every penny. I'll put some pictures up, however I will say that I haven't gotten a picture of the front of the house yet. I was going to do that this evening, but it didn't happen. *sigh* The kids are being pretty crazy lately so my main goal every day is for all of us to survive, and smaller goals, such as taking pictures, don't always happen. ;) Also, the pictures I've taken have been before we moved things in for the most part, so it's pretty empty looking. At the moment it's a huge mess with things being moved in and us trying to find their homes, so it's a good thing I took as many as I did before. There are a couple of missing rooms still, though.

Anyway, pictures!!

Front entry, looking from the living room.

Living room

Looking upstairs to the bedrooms

Kitchen - view from the dining area
 
Dining area

One of the bathrooms

Master bedroom 




Ben's room


Kaylee's room

Basement, main room

We also have a family room, but I never got a picture of it because Will put a ton of boxes before I got the chance. I'll take one very soon, before I do anything. Except Will already changed the sliding glass door in there so that it opens on the other side, so it's already different! I really need to be quicker on the picture-taking front. Man am I bad at it! Problem it, I always want it to be juuuust right, so I put it off, then it's too late. Ahh well...
 
We're very happy about our house and so excited to be moving in! As you can tell there's a lot of updating to do, so I have to say I'm kind of looking forward to that. I already did one big project...I'll write about it very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment