Thursday, November 21, 2013

Mom post.

Ben started "officially" going to nursery at church on the 10th of this month. He'd gone two weeks before that and did awesome, but his official day he wouldn't have ANYTHING to do with it. At first he ran right in, sat down on the blanket and picked a book to read, but then he noticed the other kids. They were all crying and saying "Mamaaaa!!" and so naturally he decided he must be sad and need mom too. But he didn't get over it - they brought him to me about 15 minutes later and he saw me, sniffed, and said "Mom." It was ridiculously adorable, but I'm a little sad he doesn't love nursery, and now I'm afraid it's going to be really hard to get him to go anymore. Ahh well. That's children for you. :) I did take some pictures of him though, to mark his first day:


I was just going to pick one, but how on earth could I pick one of these? The faces he makes just crack me up. I love the one where he's playing peek-a-boo with Daddy.

And then of course Kaylee wanted me to take a picture of her, because she loves loves LOVES getting her picture taken.


She's always full of goofy smiles for me. And any time I have the camera out, she begs for me to take a picture. Then she always wants to see it immediately. I wish I could take her back to the time when we only had film...

Man my kids are awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment