Friday, December 30, 2011

Just some randoms!!

Kaylee absolutely loves her doll she got from Grandma G. for Christmas this year. She sleeps with it all the time. I've been helping her learn to sleep better with noise, light and in different places, so I was finally able to take a sleeping picture without worrying about waking her up! I don't know if it would have awakened her before, but I was always too scared to take the chance.


She woke up very happily later when the cat came and sniffed her face. I don't know if the cat enjoyed this part or not, but I thought it was cute.


Will cut me some cute blocks to use for a decoration I want to make. I always get really sad when we put the Christmas things away and I needed something new to work on. I'll put pictures of it up later. :) Kaylee was very interested in the blocks. I'm thinking she really needs some wood blocks to play with!


My second pizza stone attempt! It was better than the first, but my yeast didn't work for some reason and it came out a bit tough - no big deal, it was still delicious, but I'm sure I can do better.


So, I may or may not be a bit obsessed with taking pictures of Kaylee's eyes. They're always so big and full of expression that I can't help it. And she always comes up close to the camera, so I don't have much choice. I am biased, I admit, but isn't she beautiful?

1 comment: