Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Another brag post.

I needed a bag for Primary. I hate dragging around a huge notebook and who knows what else - pens, markers, props, treats, and anything else I might need. It's a pain. I never had a bag with my last teaching calling, so this time I decided I MUST have one. I think it turned out pretty well...at least for my first attempt, if nothing else. ;)

As you can see, one side says I am a Child of God, and the other side is a silhouette of the top of the temple that Will and I got married in. I did those with iron-on applique paper and brown fabric. The inside and bottom are denim, for extra strength. Now that it's done, I thought of some other things that I would like, such as a little separate pocket on the side, and the inside where the handles are sewn on is a bit rough (the fabric is fraying), but I bet I can either ignore those little problems or maybe find a way to fix them. Anyway, I'm pleased with how it turned out! I think it'll come in very handy.

1 comment: