Sunday, January 15, 2012

Arghhh.

This weekend is just not going so well. My birthday was great, but I got my purse and presents stolen from my car (stupid me leaving unlocked, I had no idea) the night of my birthday, my car wouldn't start at Costco on my birthday (luckily just a loose cable), a couple of other things happened that I don't really want to talk about but that were not fun for me, and I've just been kind of cranky about it yesterday. I felt better this morning, and church was good. Except that I went into my classroom and another teacher, who teaches a class right after me, had her whole lesson set up, leaving me no room on the table. I pushed some of her stuff out of the way so I could at least have my manual there, and left my own poster at the end, hoping she would get the hint that someone else uses the classroom (I don't know who it is). Today Kaylee has been tired and falling down constantly and having a fit every time she does, driving me NUTS. I'm like, really, if you can't walk without hurting yourself, sit down and play! So I'm just kind of on edge and stressed out. I finally decided to blog and talk about my birthday and the party we had on Friday, and...they're gone. They were both saved, both posted, I checked them over, went back to add my last post and nothing.

I wasn't going to come on here and complain about my weekend. I was going to say ALL good things about it, because it really was good in a lot of ways. But now I'm frustrated and felt like complaining. That's all. I hope they magically reappear, but if not, I'll try again tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment